Sunday 26 April 2015

my first blog

hi everyone

i decided to start a blog for many different reasons....

mainly because i love projects! i know it sounds really geeky of me, but its true! and this way i can upload when i want and how i want. i can upload literally ANYTHING that i want to share with you. (if their even is somebody reading!)

another reason is that i can remember any exciting things that happen or anything interesting things that happen to me. its kinda like a diary but i can't loose it. (trust me i loose EVERYTHING!) so even if only one person reads this (and that will be me) at least that one person will learn or remember it.

i would also like to point out that at NO point will i upload selfies because i hate pictures of me ....... i just look silly. however i will upload pictures of anything that i want to. (just without other human beings being in it.)

bye




No comments:

Post a Comment